Top 14 DIY Valentines Gifts
Valentine’s Day is coming up and let’s be honest… sometimes we get wrapped up in HAVING to participate in a “Hallmark holiday” as I like to call it, putting extra pressure on ourselves that may not be necessary, but we are here to help!
Perfect Gift Tips has compiled a fun, inexpensive TOP 14 DIY Valentines Gifts list for you!
Whether you have 5 minutes or a couple of hours to create your Valentines gifts our list has some great and creative ways to say…
I LOVE YOU!
1. Chic enough to hang all year, but perfect for Valentines Day. I love this utterly charming heart wall art made from nails and string!
Get the how-to from Vintage Revivals.
2. Healthy and creative… love this idea! Start their morning off with a little love note.
3. Who doesn’t love nuts? ;) This great, easy idea comes from Southerninlaw.com
Perfect for a last-minute gift idea!
4. Perfect for your love one that loves to take chances! Simply, fun and you could get lucky!
5. Great Idea for a new parent! I love this idea so much that I am going to have to create this with my grandson for my daughter!
Last-Minute DIY Valentine’s Gift To Make With Your Baby, Posted by Lauren Hartmann
6. Create a special Valentine night in! Made special by this fun movie night popcorn invitation.
7. It can’t get easier than this… The Dating Divas created these cute love potion number 9 labels. Download for free and put on your loved ones favorite beverage.
8. Wake your loved one up right! Make a heart-shaped love note on her bathroom mirror!
9. Married or dating a coffee lover? Assemble a coffee bouquet!
Awesome idea bporter9263 !
10. Dress up their favorite cookie with these easy and fun recipes!
11. Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with lip gloss so this had to be on my list for a fun DIY Valentines Day gift (or fun craft idea)!
12. I love this Soda Pop valentine idea!
Born and raised in “MinneSoda” I get a kick out of this cute idea!
13. Another quick, easy and free printable I found!
14. A simple DIY to a coffee cup can brighten up any Monday morning!